Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

ぴこのスコア楽譜集vol,2 Key Sound Selections

This is probably the second time I've ordered something from Japan (The first also Clannad merchandise), so it's very exciting for it to finally get delivered.

Except unlike the first delivery, I had to go to my local post office to pick it up. The post office where it was delivered to was near King Edward and Main, so it's not that far of a walk, but I did go on a rainy day, because I was impatient.

So after an hour of walking to and back, I get home and open my goods; it is a "Book of Music" and "CD".


Let's take a look inside. Open it and we see a list of all the songs in the book (Basically most of the songs from the Clannad OST).


Also a bonus page of cartoon sketches of the Clannad cast:


My favorite song is also the hardest to play; from now on I make it my life goal to be able to play all the Clannad songs in this book! Although it may be easy for those of you who have had years of experience, I consider myself music illiterate.


It also comes with a CD with all the songs so even if I can't play them I can still enjoy their piano rendition.


All this cost about 6100円 with shipping, which is around $65.00, so I'm happy with the purchase. My first purchase was a official DVD of Clannad, and that cost over $100.00. The only reason I bought that (seeing as how Anime is very easy to obtain for free) is that the special edition came with the Dango Daikazoko Music Box. Is it worth that much? To most, of course not. To the fanatic, it's a priceless gem.

No comments:

Post a Comment