Search This Blog

Friday, February 11, 2011

ボランティア 六日目

1:16 - Started LATE. I see a general trend: Late with lunch and early without.
1:20 - Seems like a quiet day. Good for me because I want commentary to be as short as possible; depressed about Physics
1:21 - Someone raged about there was no doctor list on the main floor. I agree that might be  counter-intuitive, but in the end things like these give me a job.
1:51 - Pride; is it worth staring at the wall for 5 minutes when you could just ask me for an instant answer? Someone thinks so.
2:00 - Mostly students coming and going; must be exam season.
2:12 - Information is not a lost and found!
2:29 - Finally those shady characters are gone. They've been loitering in the main lobby for over an hour
2:38 - I can totally give street directions. I'm not directionally challenged like some people I know
2:45 - The DSi XL is huge! Saw some kid with one; first one I've actually seen.
3:13 - Went to Starbucks (It's right outside in case you think I bailed) and bought a Caramel Frap. Doesn't seem like things will get any busier and it's been a LONG week
3:29 - Someone lost their keys. Guess I'm not the only one having a bad day.
3:55 - This place has now become a UBC student social; my cue to leave
And just for the record, someone DID ask for the lab, but they didn't ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment