Search This Blog

Friday, February 4, 2011

ボランティア 五日目

12:53 - Starting early again because of lack of lunch.

12:58 - Even though the volunteer coordinator has given me a binder of infinite knowledge, it can't help me find instances (I.e conferences, etc)

1:00 - Today seems like a busy day; no time for lunch. But we will see if it stays that way.

1:15 - Someone's car got a dead battery. I'm no technician but I can give you Yellow Pages

1:17 - The most FAQ is starting to become "Where's Dr. ___"

1:22 - Getting less busy; buying lunch

1:34 - Spilled sauce on my vest; epic fail

1:39 - An Echocardiogram? I wouldn't know, but the binder of infinite knowledge does

1:52 - If signs read themselves I could eat lunch in peace. But once again it gives me a job

1:57 - YES! First "Where is the lab" question. My day is now complete

2:05 - Now that I've eaten, I'm all revved up!

2:13 - But being revved up is useless if there's no one to help

2:16 - A kid and their mom are playing tag here. Amusing, but this is a building of business!

2:30 - Halfway done, seems like I was right that it would die down eventually

2:42 - Lab rage

2:50 - More lab

2:54 - Someone thanked me by my name. Guess there's a first time for everything (It's not like I hide my name tag or anything either)

3:15 - I think someone found the lab on their own! What a plot twist!

3:20 - No I do not have scotch tape

3:27 - The HSA are having a vote in the UBC Video Conference Room apparently. Being asked about that a few times already

3:45 - Seems like everyone is coming for the HSA meeting now, so I can leave early.



No comments:

Post a Comment