Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

高校の宿題

Why are all my titles in Japanese yet the blog posts are in English? I don't know, it just seems cool that way.

Busy preparing for first day today, so this will be a short post.

While clearing my folder of all my high school work, I found some things of interest that might be worth sharing.

The first two were previous assignments from my Japanese 11 class.



This is an example of Kirie, Japanese paper cutting art. Interestingly enough, scanning the same picture results in a somewhat lighter shade, which I think actually looks better.



This next one is two 4コマ漫画 (4 Koma, or 4 celled manga):

 
The theme is "birthday" and if you have at least basic Japanese you know what's going on. You could even guess by the pictures alone; that's what makes 4 Koma so popular.

This last one is from my BCIT Career Prep Workshop. It was the result of a Gel Analysis (DNA Profiling) lab:



If you are a Science student, you should know what's going on. If not, well DNA profiling wouldn't be interesting to you in the first place!

No comments:

Post a Comment