Search This Blog

Thursday, May 19, 2011

遊☆戯☆王 木曜日 トーナメント二

Single elimination tournaments are just dumb.

I played with Chaos Fitzgerald, same deck list as from the Pot of Duality tournament a week ago, but take out Lyla for Doppelwarrior (Since the Lyla was borrowed).

Round 1: Chaos Fitzgerald vs. Dark Genex (2-0)

To be honest, I didn't know what I was playing. I quickly won game 1, even though they dropped Gorz on me. I was surprised that I won game 2, since they managed to get Dark Armed Dragon out. However, Junk Synchron + Doppelwarrior into a 3100 Attack Junk Warrior saved the day for me.

Round 2: Chaos Fitzgerald vs. XX-Sabers (0-2)

I'm not surprised with the result, as my opponent is a Nationals player. A misplay cost me game 1. I had Frozen Fitzgerald on the field as well as Chaos Sorcerer. I summoned Glow-up Bulb and synchro summoned Arcanite Magicia since I wanted to get rid of their set monster and 1 set back row. The set back row was Torrential Tribute, and after that point I couldn't recover.

Game 2 was also not in my favor. Although I had Thunder King Rai-Oh on the field, they managed to get rid of it with Book of Moon, and then proceeded to control the duel with XX-Saber Gottoms.

Although the tournament wasn't in my favor, I did manage to get this little gem from the Turbo Pack:

No comments:

Post a Comment