Search This Blog

Thursday, May 5, 2011

遊☆戯☆王 木曜日 トーナメント 一

It's about time I started on the competitive side of Yu-Gi-Oh again, which my intense Spring semester had prevented me from doing.

This will be a really short post, mainly because the deck I played with is half dissected into another deck, and it was a single elimination tournament, as opposed to Swiss which "most* tournaments should be.

I was playing with a Chaos Antimeta deck, and my opponent was playing Frognarch's. I have been out of the tournament scene for quite a while, and the card game in general, and made a really stupid move by using Monster Reborn on their Treeborn Frog; that cost me the first game.

After siding out my backrow destruction (as Frognarch's don't rely much on spells/traps) and siding in things like Chain Disappearance, I managed to win the second game.

The last game could have gone either way; that is until they managed to summon Trishula, and taking away my Gorz in hand at it. Although I managed to top deck a Neo-Spacian Grand Mole and bounce the Trishula back, it was practically their match after that.

My Turbo Pack pull was Wulf, so today was full of minuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment