Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Nuzlocke Challege - Pokemon White - Day 1

It's been 4 months since Pokemon Black/White came out, and I've yet to play either one. As of late I've been bored of the games, so I never really picked up on one. But now's a good time, since it's the summer and I have nothing better to do.

The two core rules of the Nuzlocke Challenge are:
  1. If a Pokemon faints, you have to release it (AKA they're "dead").
  2. You have to catch the first Pokemon you encounter in an area.

    As well as the core rules, I will also incorporate the following:
    1. All Pokemon will be nicknamed.
    2. No trading.
    3. If the first Pokemon encountered is a duplicate, you catch the next non-duplicate.
    These blog posts will be a record of where I am currently in the game. It is also a reference for me so that there's no accidental captures.

    Day 1:

    I picked Snivy (Male, of course) for my starter Pokemon, since Snivy is probably on the same grounds as Chikorita (E.g. difficulty in story mode). I want the extra bit of challenge.

    I gave him the nickname "Smugleaf", because I always wanted to.

    Route 1:

    The first Pokemon I encountered was Patrat (Level 4, female). I caught it with 1 Pokeball, and named her "Hi-Beaver".

    Accumula Town:

    No Pokemon in the town to capture (Obviously). Battled N and won.

    Pokemon in party:
    - Snivy (Level 8)
    - Patrat (Level 5)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment